WW Track Club is a USATF and AAU member track and field club located in Pataskala, Ohio. Steve Hyme and Samone Melson coach the co-ed youth division for kids ages 7-14. Steve and Samone are both Level 1 Certified USATF Coaches. Marty Dahlman coaches the high school division. The information on this site pertains to the youth division.
We will help the young people in our community learn about track and field and participate in track and field meets. We strive to teach the basics of track and field events in a fun, positive and rewarding environment. Good sportsmanship and team unity are encouraged.
1. Current calendar year individual youth membership in USATF ($20) and/or AAU ($14)
2. Completed WW Track Club membership application
3. Copy of a valid birth certificate
Participation in any given practice or meet is optional. Although we encourage attendance at all practices, we want athletes and parents to be able to choose their level of involvement at this age.
May through July
EVENT INSTRUCTION IS GIVEN IN:
- 50M through 3000M running events
- Shot put
- High jump
- Long jump
- Softball throw
- Standing broad jump
- Combined Events
Note: Instruction in other events may be given upon special request.
1. Current calendar year USATF membership ($20)
2. Meet entry fees (typically about $5 per event)
3. Uniform (approximately $22)